Definitions:User: A registered or unregistered person accessing a page on zIFBoards.
Account: A set of data tied to a username created after a user has registered on a forum.
Content: Posts, messages, links, email, uploaded files, usernames, or any other user created data.
Service: A message board (forum) provided by zIFBoards.
2 The Service:zIFBoards is provided as-is with no guarantees for fitness for a particular use, usability, or availability. You agree that zIFBoards may add or change service limitations at any time, with or without notice.
3 Content:Users are responsible for any Content transmitted to an zIFBoards server. zIFBoards does not guarantee the accuracy, legitimacy, quality, or integrity of any Content. zIFBoards does not guarantee that Content will be protected from loss, deletion, removal, or damage. The Service is not intended to store vital or irreplaceable data.
3.1 Prohibited Content:Users may not post, upload, link to, or email any Content that contains, promotes, gives instruction about, or provides prohibited Content. Prohibited Content includes any Content that breaks any local, state, county, national or international law. Prohibited Content also includes:
- Content that infringes upon any rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks)
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, racist, or obscene Content
- Viruses or any other harmful computer software
- False information or libel
- Spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Gambling or Illicit drugs
- Hacking or cheating for internet/online games
- Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, Cracks, Passwords, or Serial Numbers
- Pornography, nudity, or sexual material of any kind
- Excessive profanity
- Content that is invasive of privacy or impersonation of any person/entity
- Hacking materials or information.
3.2 Limited Content:
- Prohibited Content may not be transmitted to an zIFBoards server
- The format, quantity, and size of uploaded files and posts may be limited.
3.3 Content Screening:zIFBoards does not preview any Content transmitted but reserves the right to check any forum for prohibited content zIFBoards has the right to access any forum and its related Content and delete, edit, or restrict access to any Content. You agree that zIFBoards may disclose any Content to:
- Fulfill what is required by law or is needed to comply with legal processes
- To prove a violation of these terms
- To protect the rights (including copyrights), property, or personal safety of anyone
3.4 Rights to Posted Content:Any content uploaded or posted to zIFBoards may be displayed on a forum by zIFBoards. You grant zIFBoards the right to display and store the Content you provide.
4 Prohibited Behavior:
- Users may not interfere with zIFBoards's servers or software.
- Users may not attempt to access any restricted area that they do not have access to: this includes private forums, password protected forums, accounts of zIFBoards staff or other members, Control Panels, or any forum's Admin CP.
- Users may not reproduce, distribute, or publish Content posted by other users without the prior permission of the owner.
- Excessive hotlinking by sites not located on an zIFBoards server of images hosted by zIFBoards is prohibited.
- Users may not hotlink images from other websites without proper permission.
- You may not abuse the report system by sending in false reports or flooding the system with duplicate reports.
- You may not abuse the support ticket system by flooding the system with tickets.
7 Disclaimer of Warranties:You agree and understand that:
- Your use of any zIFBoards service is at your own risk. zIFBoards is provided as-is. zIFBoards disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose
- zIFBoards makes no warranty that:
- The Service will fit your needs and requirements
- The Service will be secure, error-free or uninterrupted
- The information acquired by using zIFBoards will be accurate
- Any Content obtained through the use of zIFBoards is used solely at your own risk and only you will be responsible for any damage that results from obtaining, following, or using any Content.
8 Limitation of Liability:You understand and agree that zIFBoards will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from use and/or inability to use the Service.
9 Exclusions And Limitations:Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or liability for damages so some of Section eight (8) may not apply to you. However, you use zIFBoards' Service at your own risk.
13 User Disputes:You alone are responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service. zIFBoards reserves the right but is not obligated to mediate or solve disputes between you and other users of the Service.
zIFBoards GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
These terms were last modified on February 10th, 2010.
P.O. Box 1763
Bowie, MD 20717-1763